Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank you PTI style

Today's card uses a lot of berry sorbet and I think hibiscus burst and about 7 different PTI stamp sets that have a thank you sentiment on it. The flower that I used was from last year's anniversary stamp set. I stamped it in versamark on the cardstock and then I stamped it in both colors for the flower and cut it out and used a button. Not my usual style but I do like how it came out. It does sort of bother me making this kind of card because all of the sentiments are different sizes so it was hard to make things straight and symmetrical...this card is for 0ne of the many anniversary challenges over on Nichole's blog. You should check it out!

Also, how do you like my new blog header? I thought it was time to freshen it up a bit! Let me know what you think. Veronica at VK Designs did it for me. She is behind the pretty blog headers that I have had ...if you are looking to freshen up your blog, I highly recommend her. You can find her link on the side. She does have a bit of a wait but she's worth it!

Don't forget I have blog candy here.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

L.B. said...

This is so pretty..love the flower.