Thursday, April 14, 2011

New baby


It's always nice to have a few baby cards on hand and this one is super simple. The paper is SAB dp from two years ago mounted on kraft cardstock. I also used the SAB celery ribbon. The stamps are from SU and I paperpieced the little elephant with the SAB paper. I finally have had enough of this paper. It's lasted a really long time and I even might have another full paper pack hiding around somewhere. When I started spring cleaning my stash, all of this paper, I could find got donated. I'm being ruthless this year, if I can give it away to a friend or here on the blog, I will but I can't even see the bottom of the pile with all of the stuff I have piled around. I don't want to end up on hoarders so I got to either use it or it's got to go!

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Tini A. said...

This is a very sweet card..wonderful design.
Hugs Tini

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card Cindy!

L.B. said...

Love this sweet elephant and the whole card is wonderful

Anonymous said...

Like the clean and simple design. The piecing is great and like the paper you chose.

Mrs. Green said...

Love this! So simple and sweet, perfect for baby!

Brenda said...

Adorable card!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a cute baby card! I like cute and simple! :o)
Theresa

bernietom47 said...

What a sweet card. Love the simple LO. Love the paper too. If you really have had enough of it I'd be happy to give it a home. :)Have a grand weekend.
Blessings Bernie