Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Many thanks



I have updated my side column with the current summer mini. If you click on it, you will be able to view it. There are some really fun things in there. I will admit to being a bit more selective on purchasing stamps since I use my Cricut a lot more but sometimes stamps are wonderful to enhance a cricut project and also to create something a big quicker and easier. I would never give up my stamps or my punches!

Stay tune for a special discount when SU announces the "last chance" list on June 1.

Don't forget blog candy here. I just noticed that I have 76 followers. Yay! Thanks so much for following me. I give weekly blog candy and plan on giving a big candy package when I hit 100 followers. I hope that it comes next month because that will be my 3 year blogoversary and very close to my 38th birthday! So celebration candy will hopefully be coming soon.

I have been crazy busy as the AP Coordinator at my school and I have been involved in other school activities too along with trying to potty train Lily and then every weekend we have something going on. This weekend we are going to Legoland. Not as random as it seems. We got free tix over Christmas break and it was for the first time ever rained out and closed so they gave us tix to come back and now is the time!

I appreciate every comment that you all make and I am very grateful to you all for visiting my humble little blog! Make sure that you visit me every Friday as I give away a special treat each week!



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at Legoland!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Have fun at Legoland. I've never been there and my kids are grown now, so I'll have to wait until my grand daughter is old enough. Sounds like a great place.

Tara said...

I am having my first Stampin' Up party this weekend! I am soooo exited!

Create With Joy said...

Hi Cindy

Hope you have fun in Legoland!

There's a blog hop on my site this weekend - come link up - you'll make some new friends and get to 100 followers in no time! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com