Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Album













Today, I am sharing a very cute little mini album that I created out of toilet paper rolls. I have seen a lot of these on various blogs and decided to make on myself. I covered the paper with Basic Grey dp and I used my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge for the tags. I used my Bind it all to bind it together. It was a little tough to get the rolls in to hole punch because I have the older BIA but I got it in there with a little work. I used various leftover pictures from summer layouts and made this very cute and interactive mini album. If you are not big on scrapbooking or you don't want to commit to keeping up with an ongoing project like scrapbooking your family's life - try making mini albums. They are easy to do, don't take very long and have an end!














Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

What a great idea for a personal gift for someone close to you!

Tara said...

I love tp roll mini albums! I made one at Christmas time and actually am just remembering now I never did go back and put pictures in it lol. TFS your wonderful creation and inspiring me to maybe finish mine!
Tara

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! What a great project!