Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life of the Party



Today I am sharing the card that I made for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge wich is to use cake or a cupcake on your card. I used the cupcake from Sweet Treats which is cut at 3.5. The top of the cupcake was embossed with the hearts embossing folder. The dp is from Basic Grey and is called Life of the Party. The cherry has a glaze on it and I used pink SU ribbon. The bottom of the brown dp layer was cut with pinking shears and the scallop mat was cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

I can't believe that my vacation is almost over. Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat. It must be a sign. I will be leaving for Costco soon to stock up for when school begins. Have a good day and don't forget blog candy here.



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Glennis F said...

Yummy - love cupcakes!

Carissa said...

Sweet card. I love all the paper. The cupcake is cute too. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Karen said...

super cute...I am so sad that summer is almost over feel like I haven't enjoyed enough of it....

karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Cute cupcake card! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Jen M said...

This is super cute!

MaryBeth said...

Feel better Cindy! I can't believe how fast the summer went by. Love your yummy cupcake card!