Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy 5th birthday!




Happy Birthday to my Tyler. He is finally 5! I say finally, because he's been itching to be 5 for months! I finally completed his birthday layout from turning 4 over the summer. I used the Cars cartridge and this fun superhero dp. I love how it came out. That Lightning McQueen is a hard one. Tons of layers that cut out super tiny. I really struggled with it but since it was going on a layout, I was able to cut it quite big! My kids love birthdays, even birthdays that aren't theres. They love singing and blowing out candles and presents. Lily even asks her dad to tell her happy birthday before she goes to sleep, because she just loves thinking it's her birthday. Thanks for checking me out today.




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

paperpapier said...

Happy birthday to Tyler too! Love the Cars image...remind me of my 3 years old son who will shout 'Momma..car..car" whenever he sees the Cars 2 advertisement on the television!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Love the work you did! Your children are such sweethearts.

Anonymous said...

What a great LO, Cindy! I love the catchy title!

fusiafscrapping said...

Happy birthday! Lovely LO. My 2years old son loves cars too.