Monday, October 31, 2011

Fright Night Part II








Happy Halloween! Today I am showing the rest of my Halloween Fright NIght album. In one of the pockets, I made a little card using the Pumpking Carvings cartridge and Pink Design stamps. A great place for little pictures and journaling.


This page has two tags which can be used for pics and journaling. I also made a pocket using a Martha Stewart fence punch. I cut out a cat and a ghost from my cricut. You also see a Recollections Journaling tag.


Thanks for looking. Enjoy tonight!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Cindy love that Journaling tag and the scared cat! having another challenge at my blog this week www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com would love for you to link up your awesome card! karen

Unknown said...

What a fun project, love the tag and what a fab idea for the pocket with the border fence, love it xx

girlia said...

cute

MaryBeth said...

Great job on your Halloween albuum!
Love the cat and all the journaling tags! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...it is such a cute book! I so love the picket fence.
P.S. are you still selling Amuse?