Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween High

Today's card is a fun one. The dp is scraps from an SEI paper pack and the scrap that was left included this moon and stars so it was perfect background for this witch that I cut from the Cricut Martha Stewart Cartridge. The fence is an SU Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.

So Lily is going to be Princess Tiana from the Princess and the Frog. I got her the whole ensemble, shoes, tiara, wand. Robert has to take Tyler to the Halloween store to pick out his costume. He keeps changing his mind.

Have a good day!






Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Karen said...

love the witch having a challenge at my blog this card would be perfect stop on over and enter
Karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Bernie said...

Aw I miss the days when my kids dressed up for Halloween. Only boys so no little princesses. :( Love your card!!
Blessings Bernie