Monday, October 10, 2011

Trick or Treat

Today's card is for the Cricut Circle Blog Challenge to win a Cricut Imagine. It was a sketch challenge and I used the Mini Monsters Cart for the sentiment and the witch was cut using the Pumpkin Carvings cartridge. The ribbon is from my stash and I have so little of it left. The dp is from WE R Memory Keepers. I did a little bit of doodling to make the images stand out a bit.

Don't forget that I have blog candy here.

I have a super busy week! Thanks for looking.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

girlia said...

Nicely done

Luanne said...

Lovely card!

Cheers, Luanne

Unknown said...

Hey this is gorgeous Cindy, love your card xxx

Bernie said...

Another cute card. I don't do Halloween cards but you make me wish I did.
Blessings Bernie

Anonymous said...

Loving your Halloween cards! Great job! TFS with us! Puts me in the mood to finish working on mine today.
Caitlin

Anonymous said...

I love the wicked witch!! Your cards put me in the mood to work on mine! Great job, Cindy!
MaryBeth