Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-bration & a Discount

Stop and Scrap is continuing their pre-orders of CHA new releases. Today, it's Bo-Bunny. If you decide to order from them, be sure to use code HEART for a 12% discount.
I made today's card for the Cricut Circle blog challenge to create a "get well" type project. I have to say I am so surprised that I havent' used this Once a Princess cart more often. I was intimidated by paperdolls but this was just so easy to cut. She was cut at 3.5 and I used Peachy keen stamps for her face. The cardstock piece she is propped up on was cut with Once a Princess alos. The dp is retired SU and the sentiment was printed from my computer.
Recipe:
Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
DP from SU
Princess Faces from Peachy Keen stamps
Orange stickles
Swirls cuttlebug folder
White gel pen
Marina mist ribbon
Cherry cobbler & Marina mist cardstock

SU Sale-a-bration starts today! For every $50.00 you spend, you get to pick a free gift out of the Sale-a-bration catalog. There are exclusive stamp sets and paper as well as embossing folders and other fun stuff to choose from. Check out the catalog on my sidebar. While you are there, be sure to get a look at the new Occasions Mini catalog.

I am not sure if I will be continuing my SU demonstratorship. I tend to be my best customer and spend what is necessarily in terms of minimums to stay current and I am trying to scale back my spending. So I am offering a 20% discount until the end of sale-a-bration while I mull it over. You have to email me to take advantage of this offer, US customers only and tax and shipping will be on the amount before the discount.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun card! This should bring a smile to someone's face! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

JJewel said...

Very cute!! I don't have that cartridge, maybe I should look into it!

Jan C. said...

I love stampin up products! I have not purchased anything in a couple of years. I was in a group that we meet once a month and took turns being the host. I loved Sale-a-bration time. It was great and I sure do miss the monthly get togethers. I hope you stick with it and you start getting the orders you need.

Glennis F said...

Lovely card and well done on the theme

Sukie said...

Such a cute card! I love the cute little girl with the umbrella!

fusiafscrapping said...

Awesome! Thanks so much :)

RockinRenee said...

Very sweet! Good luck in the contest!