Monday, February 6, 2012

Hogs and Kisses

I have been wanting to use this fun sentiment for awhile. I am thinking about giving this card to the secretary at work - she LOVES pigs! Just the cute ones of course. This cut is from the Create a Critter cartridge. If you got a Cricut recently and are overwhelmed by what cartridges to get. I highly recommend this one because you will have a high level of success with this cartridge. It layers nicely and easily, there aren't a ton of tiny little pieces like some carts and there are not just animals on here but other fun cuts too.

This cut had 5 layers. There were 3 layers to the main pig but I only cut 2 and just put some hot pink cardstock behind the ears instead of cutting a whole pig. The other layers were the skirt and the nose. Super easy and cute.I put some stickles on the nose and cheeks because I had the perfect cotton candy stickles and some light doodling. The sentiment is from AMuse art stamps and fit my image perfectly. I added some silver Viva Decor dots on the side of the sentiment because it just looked like it needed something.
Recipe:
Create a Critter Cartridge
Cotton Candy Stickles by Ranger
White gel pink by Ranger
Crazy Love DP from Bo Bunny
SU cardstock - Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler
Martha Stewart Valentine ribbon
Heart Border Punch
Farm fun from Amuse Studio

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Cindy I agree cac is one of the carts I use most often. Your card is adorable and anyone would love getting this I am having a challenge at my blog this week use pink this card would be perfect!
Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Glennis F said...

Very cute Cindy

girlia said...

too cute.

fusiafscrapping said...

This is beautiful, Cindy! Love, love,love!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

How adorable is this! Love the colors!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The extra doodling is a nice touch! I really like your Cricut cards!

Babe O'Mara said...

What a cute card. Love it.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

thestampinglady said...

Oink, oink. I love it! As a farm girl, pigs rule.

Karen said...

Thanks for linking up!

Luanne said...

so cute! love her dress.

julie e said...

I love the pig!

Pink Cricut said...

Cute piggy! Love the stickles on the nose!