Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Somebunny Special

Today's card allowed me to use this cute rabbit cut from Create a Critter and sentiment from Go Green - Pink Design stamps. It's also on an action wobble and I used these cute Peachy Keen Everyday Characters face stamps. I always forget to use these because I have to hide the face features on my Gypsy before I hit cut. I'd love to get more of these but I'm still using my stash!
Recipe:
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5
Crazy Love dp from Bo Bunny
Sentiment from Go Green - Pink by Design
White gel pen from Ranger
Chocolate and Blushing Pink cardstock
Action Wobble
Button from PaperTreyInk
White taffeta ribbon by SU
Everyday Character Faces by Peachy Keen Stamps

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours

Babe O'Mara said...

What a darling card. Love the PK face, so cute.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

JJewel said...

I want it!!!!

I went on rewards to buy Create a Critter and Birthday Bash and they are no longer available. Most carts were gone!!

paperpapier said...

ow..this is so cute! Love the BB dp...sweet!

fusiafscrapping said...

OMG! Stunning cards! So beautiful!