Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Baby Shower Card


Today's card is a case and I can't remember from who. If you know please let me know so that I can edit this post to give proper credit. I made this card for my cousin who is expecting a little boy after trying to have a baby for 5 years! The crib and outfit is from Baby Steps and I can't remember what cart I cut the teddy bear from because I tried a couple of bears before deciding this was the one. Some of his teddy bear parts have some fluff on them. The dp is all from SU and I just love how it came out! Edited to add: Please visit Crafting with Katie. She is the one I cased this lovely card from. Thanks to the blog reader who alerted me to who it was.
Recipe:
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge
Hostess dp from SU
Bashful Blue DP from SU
White gel pen from Ranger
Olive green, White, Bashful Blue cardstock
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug


Blog candy can be found here.


Also, don't forget that it's SU sale-a-bration time. Get free product, including exclusive stamps and papers for every $50 you spend. If you spend $150, you also get a free SU tote bag. I am offering a 20% discount on all orders during sale-a-bration. My sidebar has the catalogs and also my email address for ordering.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

MelissaS said...

so cute! I love the overalls on the hanger :) Congrats to your cousin!

Dawn said...

Ahhhh sooo cute! I love how you made the card look like a baby's room. GREAT job! hugs, Dawn

girlia said...

Adorable

Gail said...

love this. I am about to do a scrapbook . the crib I had but the idea of clothes on it I scraplifted

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Suzanne said...

Hi Cindy!
Love the Sweet Baby Shower card! I believe the person who created this card is Katie, from Crafting with Katie...it was published in the November issue of Cricut Magazine. Hope this helps :)
Thanks for sharing your creative ideas...have a wonderful weekend :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com