Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cut Out Challenge

I have two posts for today, so don't forget to scroll down for the other post for today. Also, I have blog candy a couple of posts down so if you haven't entered be sure to! I don't think that I told you all but I am part of a design team for Just-A-Scrappin. Today's challenge was to create a card using a cutout feature on a Cricut cartridge. I used the Spring Cards cartridge. I hardly ever use this fun cartridge so I thought it would work nicely with this challenge. When I look at the main image, I can see that it could use a little doodling but I was a little late with this challenge so I just didn't have time but will just have to be satisfied as it is.

Plus... baseball has officially started in our house. Tyler had his first game yesterday. They don't keep score and everyone bats and it was quite hysterical and super cute!
Recipe:
Spring Cards Cartridge
DP - Owl Soup from Jillybean
Espresso cardstock - SU
Green cardstock - Making memories
Button - SU
Ribbon - Amuse stamps
thanks for looking!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how fun, love this cute froggie :D xx

fusiafscrapping said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the design!

LEEANN said...

Cute. I have this cartridge and don't use it either, going to have to pull it out.

BrendaB said...

That's such a cute card - I love the little frog image!