Monday, March 12, 2012

Luv Bug

Today's card is all about using scraps --the ones lying on your scraptable that you just continue to work on top of. I am sure that you all know what I mean. There are probably a few over achievers out there who clean up after they are done with each project but I am so not one of them. You probably all recognize this Bo Bunny paper pack. The bug is from Doodlecharms and the sentiment is My Pink Stamper. I did a lot of doodling to give it a little character and a sweet pink flower shaped button and it's done!
Recipe:
Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
My Pink Stamper stamps
Bo Bunny Crazy Love paper pad
Pink button
White gel pen
Scallop punch

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable card, love the papers you used. And I am like you, I don't tidy up after each project either! It's kinda fun having a table full of all kinds of crafty stuff laying all over... :) Hugs, Dawn

Anonymous said...

The die-cut is perfect behind the cutie lady bug! This is so fun!
My husband cannot believe I can work on top of all the mess on my table. Sometimes papers just run into each other and "work"...love when that happens!