Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Celebrate Princess

Hi everyone,
Always around this time of year, I think about all of the stamp sets that I have and I feel a little guilty about all the ones that I neglect. I seem to use my sentiment stamps pretty regularly but some of the other I forget all about so I dug through my stamps hoping for some inspiration and found this cute MFT Pure Innocence stamp and thought that it would make a cute birthday card. Lily is only 3 so she doesn't get invited to the gazillion parties that Tyler does but I know that it's coming. This card uses my SU dp stash and the red label is from SU's new labels dies (which I love!).
Recipe:
MFT Pure Innocence Stamp
SU Designer Paper
Marina Mist SU ribbon
SU Labels Die
Copic markers
Cotton Candy stickles
Black pen -Martha Stewart
Blue button - Su

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This is a cute cute card! I really love the colors, and the paper... The little birthday girl is adorable. You colored her so good. Hugs, Dawn

fusiafscrapping said...

I love your post :)

franzesjoi said...

too cute!!!!

Annelies said...

Lovely card! Cute stamp!