Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bee Happy

The last card of my set is this cute bee. All 4 cards were made using the Cricut cartridge PaperDoll Dress UP and the Gypsy Wanderings Cart for the shape. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper and I used my swirls cuttlebug folder. I added some black dots to mimi the path of the bee. The ribbon is PTI and the paper is from Basic Gray. I hope that you enjoyed the set of cards, they were really a lot of fun to make. To see my inspiration for these cards be sure to visit Lauren at Lauren's Creative Mess.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! This card is so adorable...as well as all the others, too! You are so creative!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot

cebelica said...

Oh, this is so cute! Wonderful colour combination and I love the embossing Hugs! xx

fusiafscrapping said...

Wonderful card. Cute girl and those papers are so pretty.