Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Moose You

Hi everyone, this is my second post of the day, so be sure to scroll down to see my other post. This card was made for a couple of challenges, cardztv - use a tag, pink by design - use a tag, and paperplaytime - create a "miss you" card. So this is what I came up with:

The paper is from October Afternoon - Campfire. My image is cut at 3.5 and is from Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge. I cut my mat at 3.5 from Elegant Edges and my sentiment is from Woodland Critters from Pink by Design. The tag is cut at .68 and is from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I added two mini brads on the side. Be sure to  watch the video below to see how everything gets put together. Instead of I Miss You, I used the pun "I moose you."


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jeri said...

Fantastic card, great sentiment. Thanks for playing at CCC.

Melissa said...

Super super cute, love your videos, thanks for joining CCC!

~ Jo ~ said...

Cindy this is an adorable card!!! So love the sentiment!

Hugs,
Jo

Diana said...

So cute and thanks for the videos! They are great : )

L.B. said...

very fun card. Love the way the tag is on this!

Gloria said...

Super adorable card!!!! Makes me want to go and play with my CC cricut cart and PBD stamp set. Thank You for playing along with us in the Ink it Pink chaelleng.

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! I love the papers and the added white dots. That is one of my fav carts too. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com
- Challenges every other Monday

PauseDreamEnjoyChallenges.blogspot.com
- Challenges every Friday