Monday, August 6, 2012

Work It

Hi everyone, welcome to Make it Monday. Today's card is all about thinking outside of the box so I am using some funky Basic Grey paper called Hello Luscious and the Forever Young Cricut cartridge. My cut is 3.75 inches and the layers are all cut using the BG paper for her clothes. My white cardbase is an A2 card and the Grey cardstock is at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The green piece is also from BG and cut with Elegant Edges at 3.95. The sentiment "work it" is from the Forever Young Cart also and is cut at 1 inch. Be sure to watch the video to see it all put together.


Thanks for watching today.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

fusiafscrapping said...

I love this!!! I love the siluette, the BG papers, the ribbon... all of it. Lol.