Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fly Away with Me

Hi everyone, I am sharing a card that I made for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog. The challenge is transportation. I decided to use the Beep Beep Cartridge for my plane and the Everyday Paper Dolls for the cityscape.


The paper is from an MME paper pad and I did a little bit of doodling. The sentiment is from Pink by Design and her face is stamped with Peachy Keen stamps. I kept it simple but I think she's cute!

Thanks for looking today.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable!TFS
Migdalia

scrapqueen141 said...

Absolutely adorable, love it! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Very cute love those gems in the Paper doll cartridges. Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB this week.

Busy Bucharoo said...

This card is so, so cute! I love the way her pigtails are up in the air. It looks like she is really flying.