Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Giddy Up


Hi everyone, welcome to Anything Goes Wednesday. Today's card came out so cute and was very easy. The dp that I used is from  the Cosmo Cricket mini deck Baby Jane and all the papers in there go very nicely with a western theme. My main image is from the Yee Haw Cricket Lite cartridge and is cut out 3.75 in black, white and cream and in the dp for his shirt. I used foam tape to adhere him to the front of the card and did some shading with my light gray copic marker. I added diamond stickles to his hat. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. Thanks for looking today, be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think of today's card.




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...great paper! Lee-Ann :)

fusiafscrapping said...

Such a fab card again

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been such a lame-o commenter lately..anyway, this is so cute! I can't believe you found that incredible paper for the shirt!