Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tree thank you

Hi everyone, I have a winter Christmas card for you all. It's a good way to use up extra Christmas cuts and Christmas paper. I don't know about you but I always have lots of Christmas paper to use up and I like to use up as much as I can because I know that there will be a cuter stuff that comes out that I want!

 
I used retired SU paper. I think its called Ski Slope. I have had for about two years so I really need to use it up. The tree is from Winter Woodland (I think?). I used silver glimmer paper to cut out the snow which is my new favorite thing. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and the the mat is cut at 3.75 from Elegant Edges. I used this card as a thank you card.
 
Thanks for visiting today.
 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great tree cut! Lee-Ann :)