Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cutters Creek April Design Team Project

Hi everyone, Welcome to my very first Cutter's Creek Store Design Post. My project today is an envelope and cards mini album. I did some modifications to the original tutorial which came from Kathy Orta. If you do a seach on Youtube for "Kathy Orta" envelope mini it will pop up for you. I used the Graphic 45 12x12 paper pad French Country. I have some pics of my album below but I also have a video which will show you every page. Some other products that I used for my album include: Scor-tape, I am partial to the 1/4 inch and a Prima Flower.


 
 
 
 


In the video, I mention that I use two different papers in the paper collection for mats and decorative elements. I have those listed below so that you can see what I mean. They ARE included in the 12x12 paper pad.





There are also other embellishments from this collection that would be really nice in a mini album.





I hope that you liked my project! Thanks for visiting me today.
Pin It Now!