Friday, May 24, 2013

Hats off!

Hello, Today, is my turn to post a project for the Cutter's Creek Design Team blog. I received my first commission to make some cards for a colleague. She wanted 25 Graduation cards. I wanted them to be pretty but still simple enough to do a large amount of them. This is what I came up with:



I used the swiss dots embossing folder on white cardstock. The sentiment is from my stash. I used my Nate's ABC's cartridge to cut out the numbers and the hat was cut at 2.0 inches from the Wrap it Up cartridge. I used burgundy stickles on the tassle. I attached the hat using foam dots. If you are going to make multiple copies of a card, the assembly line method works very well. I cut out all of my pieces using my cricut. Stamped the sentiment and then ran my card through my Cuttlebug. The last thing that I did was adhere all of the pieces to my card. If you are interested in any of the products that I used today, be sure to visit the Cutters Creek store.

Pin It Now!