Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cow's it Going?

Hi everyone, I have another post for today. I decided to do a challenge for the Craftin Desert Diva's blog. The challenge is At the Barnyard. I used a cow from the Everyday PaperDolls cartridge which doesn't have any layers so I had to make my own. Be sure to watch the video to get the receipe and se ehow it all gets put together.


My 5 year blogoversary is here, my 40th birthday is around the corner and my sweet baby just turned 5 so be looking for some blog candy by next week. I just got back from a family trip to Hawaii which was so incredible that my husband was looking for jobs in Hawaii so we could stay, hah! It would cost too much to move all of my scrapping stuff so sunny California is just fine, for now!

Thanks for visiting today!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

L.B. said...

Love your cute cute card!

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT THIS CARD WAS REALLY ADORABLE. I MAY MAKE ONE ALMOST LIKE YOURS ONE DAY. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

KATHY
BETHLEHEM PA

Unknown said...

He sure is a cutie! Love the clouds. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “On The Farm “ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Georgiana said...

Super cute cow and I think you did an awesome job with making your own layers. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Diva's "Down on the Farm" Linky Party.

Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Guest "Farmer"