Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paperbag Tag Mini Album

Hi everyone,

I have a project to share that is just plain fun. I am a practical crafter. It's really hard for me to just craft and not have a plan on what I'm going to do with the finished project. I recently purchased some Prima doll stamps and tag pad and made some really fun tags using washi tape and lots of bling and flowers from my stash. I used paper pads from Cutters Creek 6x6 paper pad club to paper piece the doll dresses (Authentique Remembrance and Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented.

 The doll stamps are quite large, about 7 inches long and they were so pretty but what to do with them? I watched a tutorial on a Paperbag Tag album from Live with Prima. I decided that it would be a great way to scrapbook my daughter's dance year and also include my fun tags! I used a 12x12 paper pad from my stash as well as the Authentique Remembrance paper pad. The closure is a Basic Grey magnet that I received in the Cutters Creek adhesive club. Other products I used include Scor-tape, ATG, Rosa Anna Griffin embossing folder, stickles, copic markers and my Cricut.




I also made my own crinkle ribbon using seam binding and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in pomegranate.

It's so much easier to show you my project in a video so I have all of the details in there.


Cutters Creek Store
Cutters Creek Yahoo Group

Thanks for visiting today,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your album is gorgeous! Carri~Abusybee

L.B. said...

finally got a chance to take a look at this...so so awesome