Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cri-ket Pens

Hi everyone,
The FCCB challenge for the week is to use a number or letter in a Cricut project. So easy! Our sponsor this week is Cri-ket pens. Be sure to check out the blog for ways to use these pens. My favorite way to use these pens is to use them with the Disney cartridges, especially the Toy Story cart and the Cars cart. Even cutting those at humongous sizes, they still have tiny pieces which are hard to cut and put together. For my project today, I made a birthday card for my little boy who is turning 7! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He is so excited about his birthday. For his card. I used the pens to draw the car and then used my copics to color it in. The sentiment is from Animated Greetings from Pink by Design.


I hope that you go visit the blog and join in the challenge!

Before I forget, the winner of my vinyl blog candy is Carrie from A busy Bee! Please email me with you snail mail so that I can mail your prize to you.

Pin It Now!