Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Howdy do

Hi everyone, Today, I have a cute card that I cased from Mary over at CardzTV. She inspired me to use this cute scarecrow. Sometimes, I forget about some of the cute images there are on the cartridges that I own. Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.


 

This card reminds me that fall is finally here and I think that I am glad for a little cooler weather and the holidays. Last week, I had jury duty which was painful enough but on the way home some yahoo hit me from behind while we were stopped at a red light. Couple of minor scratches to my car but backaches and neck aches. People need to pay attention when they are driving. I am just glad that I didn't have my children in the car with me!

Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Creations by Kimberly said...

I saw this one that Mary did too! It's absolutely adorable!