Sunday, January 19, 2014

Paper Smooches Challenge Anything Goes

Hi everyone,
I had a little time this evening to play along with the Paper Smooches challenge.
 
The challenge this week is Anything Goes! My card today uses the Lovestruck stamp set and the matching die set. I made my own little heart embellishment using a felt heart and button that I have had forever in my stash. I used the heart die set to cut out a small heart. I also added a cloud border from Cat's Pajamas.
 
I also used some stickles, copic markers and my clear Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks for visiting today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

This is a really cute card...the cupid just makes me smile. And I've been hearing and seeing a lot on the wink of stella pen so I guess I might have to look into that because I love the glitter look on your card.