Friday, February 14, 2014

CardzTV Card Challenge #1

HI everyone,
I am so excited to share my first project for the CardzTV Card challenge. The theme this week is birthdays! I hope that everyone will visit CardzTV and join in the challenge. The winner of this challenge will win a CardzTV stamp set.

I used one of my favorite stamp sets Beary Sweet.
This stamp set is perfect for all of your "Bear" projects.
His cute little face was made using some Peachy Keen face stamps. I also decorated the inside of the card too.

I also made a video for you all today!



Thanks for visiting and don't forget to visit CardzTV to see what all the DT members made and join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Your birthday card is super cute Cindy! I love that cute bear with his balloons and I love your papers! Your video was awesome, I always love watching video's of projects coming together. Hugs!

Melissa said...

Cute card Cindy!!

Jeri said...

Cute as can be, Cindy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your DT creations. Welcome aboard.
Hugs, Jeri

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Love your bear and the paper you used to cut his shirt. :)

sophiesmama said...

Cindy, your card is super cute!! I'm so happy to have you on the Cardz TV Card Challenge DT!
Big hugz,
Mary

Blue6366 said...

Love your cute little bear card. Makes me want to grab my stamps and make one of my own.

Anonymous said...

Cute card Cindy.

Kathy

scootingranny said...

Another great card. Love how you used the button at the top and on his shirt...adds great "pop" to the whole card. I have tons of stuff to do this week but I am going to try to do this challenge.

Love Mary at CardzTV and so glad to see you on her design team.

Liz O. said...

How sweet!! TFS Cindy!
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Oneofakind said...

Which Peachy Keen set was used with your Teddy Bear face? Very cute card, I just recently became owner of that cartridge.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love, love, love your card. The bear and balloons are so wonderful! Don't you just love your Cricut!?
Hugs,
Georgia

DebC said...

Such an adorable card!
Deb C
cardztv dt

Lizzie Laine said...

Cindy,
Your bear card is absolutely adorable! I love all your DP's!

Elaine