Friday, March 14, 2014

CardzTV Challenge #3 Baby Card

Hi everyone,
It's time for another CardzTV challenge! The challenge for this week is to make a baby card. The winner of this challenge will win a set of CardzTV stamps. Here are the stamp sets that I used for my card this week.



I used the print and cut function on my Silhouette which still amazes me!

The inside of the card says So Happy for You. I used a dots embossing folder and some MME scrap paper and some jewels. I also used my favorite modern label punch from SU. The print and cut function made this such a quick and easy card and it cut so cleanly too! I hope that you all have time to visit Mary at CardzTV and join in the challenge.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

What an adorable baby card Cindy! I love that cute little bear in the crib. That little mobile is adorable. How fun to be able to print and cut so well like this! Hugs

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love how your card base looks like the baby's room! Too perfect! Great card
Hugs,
Georgia

DebC said...

Very cute!!
Deb C

Jeri said...

This is too adorable, Cindy. I love how you made a little nursery scene, right down to the wall in the background.

shelly said...

this is just adorable cindy i just love that lil bear :)

sophiesmama said...

Cindy, your card is SO sweet! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary