Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crafty Playtime Linky Party #7 3D Projects

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Crafty Playtime Linky Party. The challenge this week is to make a 3D Project.

I used Jaded Blossom favor boxes for the base of my project.
I used the print and cut function on my Silhouette and used a cut from Kadoodle Designs. My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps. I put some yummy chocolate eggs from Cadbury. I had a hard time not eating these. Actually these are all that are left from the original package just enough to fill the container. I hope that you all have some time to join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Adorable treat box.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Cindy, he's so cute! Thanks for being a part of the DT 3D inspiration for the new linky party. :) Janis

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Cindy!!

Shawnee said...

What a cute treatbox. I love your bunny digi. Great job!!