Monday, May 5, 2014

FCCB Challenge #209 Paper Fun


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #209 Paper Fun

This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive the Hello Butterflies stamp set

~This Weeks Challenge~

Paper Fun
Create a project that uses Patterned Paper

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for the week:
 


I used Art Philosophy cartridge and paper from CTMH as well. The sentiment is from Cat's Pajamas. Super simple and easy card! I hope that you will all find some time to join in the challenge!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

katieo said...

I love the papers you used and the embossed clouds.

Amy said...

This is gorgeous! I love that balloon cut, and your colors and patterns are beautiful.