Monday, May 19, 2014

FCCB Challenge #211 May Flowers


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #211 May Flowers

This Weeks Sponsor
$15.00 Gift Certificate

~This Weeks Challenge~
May Flowers
Create a project that uses flowers

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for the week:

I made my own flowers using the Flower Shoppe cartridge. It's a lot easier than it looks. You just need a lot of flowers in a couple of different sizes. I used hot glue which gave my flowers some stability.
 
Thanks for visiting today and I hope that you all can join us in our challenge this week.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

DebR said...

I love this! It is so pretty..your flowers are awesome!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Beautiful! Your flowers look so realistic!

Lynn B. said...

This is beautiful! You have much patience my friend.