Monday, June 2, 2014

FCCB Challenge #213 Card Stash

 
 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #213 Card Stash

This Weeks Sponsor
Classic Dad Stamp Set

~This Weeks Challenge~
Card Stash
Create a project to replenish your stash: Baby, Thank You, Birthday, etc.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.


Today, I am sharing a little girl's birthday card, needed a few for Lily's dance team mates! I used the Twinkle toes cartridge for this one along with a peachy keen face. I think she turned out super cute.

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you all join in the challenge.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your ballerina is so super cute I love the curtain and all the adorable pinkness!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

fusiafscrapping said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
Big hugs!