Thursday, September 25, 2014

CardzTV Challenge: Dots and Stripes

Hi everyone,


I am back as a Design Team member for CardzTV. This week the challenge is to create a card using dots and stripes. This challenge will go on for two weeks and the winner chosen by Random.org will win a set of CardzTV stamps. For my project, I used the Birds and Bees stamp set which I just love.


 
 
I also made a video so be sure to watch it to get all the details on my card.
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Creations by Kimberly said...

I love seeing and making cards that tell a story. This one is absolutely adorable! <Kim

Krystal Klear Creations said...

OK this card is so adorable!!! The bird in the window is so cute!!! Can't wait to watch the video. Love you tube!!! T.F.I

jayoshal said...

Yay!! Love your videos. So cute. Thanks

Joan Smith said...

Your scene card is absolutely adorable!
You sure did one outstanding creative job and love the stamp set you chose.

Scrapdoll7 said...

Such an adorable scene card Cindy! I've always enjoyed watching your YT vids and very excited to be on the design team with you!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute little bird in the window!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lena said...

Lovely card. You created a very happy scene, the little bird at the window adds the perfect finishing touch :-)
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

Sharon said...

So pretty!!! Love the great home scene!! :)

shelly said...

cute cute card cindy. love the birdie in the window :)

Beth said...

Very cute. Tweet card for a new home!


~Beth
Cardz TV DT Member
craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com