Friday, November 7, 2014

CardzTV Card Challenge Thankful Fall

Hi everyone,
It's back to one of my favorite times of the month, a card challenge at Mary's CardzTV.

I am a proud design team member for her super fab stamps. The challenge this week is fall thank you. Be sure to join in the challenge. The winner will receive a set of CardzTV stamps.

These are the stamps that I used for my project this week:

This is my card for the week:

I also made a video for you showing the recipe and how I put it together.



Thanks for visiting. Be sure to visit Mary's blog and join in the challenge.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Creations by Kimberly said...

This scarecrow is so cote! I love how you put the leaves behind him. TFS! <3kim

Sharon said...

What an adorable scarecrow!! Love your card Cindy!!!! :)

jayoshal said...

Your cards are always the cutest!

fusiafscrapping said...

Great card – especially the scarecrow one!

Lena said...

That little scarecrow is totally adorable. Very sweet and cute card. I love it!
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

girlia said...

adorable

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Have a great day.
Gerda