Sunday, December 14, 2014

Polar Pals

Hi everyone,
I made it again just under the wire today for my project. I had a little holiday party with a few friends from work. I cooked lunch, we ate cookies and had a white elephant gift exchange. They we gossiped and hung out. It was super fun. Lily had a dance holiday party but came home around 5:00 so my time was taken up until Tyler came home and both kids were hungry so I had to feed them a light meal and then of course they wanted to try some of the cookies my friends made. They were happy to be home I think especially my boy who has been having a really hard time lately, especially with anger. So I bought him a journal that locks and gave it to him when I saw him yesterday at Lily's dance class. He told me today, that his father took it and then his father said he forgot where he put it and couldn't find it so he didn't get to finish writing his feelings and he was so upset that he didn't come home with it. I won't tell you what I think happened.

Anyway, they are happy that it is the last week before break and so I got to get on the ball and organize what we are doing next week.

Now onto my project. I used Mama Elephant stamps and I did some casing on Pinterest.
Isn't it just the cutest? The stamp set is called Polar Pals and I also have the dies which go with it. Thanks so much for visiting today.
Pin It Now!

No comments: