Friday, January 30, 2015

CardzTV Challenge "Hearts"

Hi everyone,
 That's right it's time for another CardzTV card challenge. The theme this week is hearts. Be sure to visit Mary's blog to see all of the projects and join in the challenge. You could be the winner of a set of CardzTV stamps.

For my project this week, I decided to try my hand at a shaker card. They are super trendy right now and I can see why as they are fun to make and fun to play with! I used Mary's method of cutting out multiple die cuts and stacking them on top of each other to create enough depth for my sequins. I used a window die from Taylored Expressions. I also used a cute little birdie from Lawn Fawn.
My sentiment is from the CardzTV stamp set Birds and Bees.

I have a super busy weekend planned but I hope to get some crafting in! Thanks for visiting and happy weekend everyone.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Very cute card! Love the fun shaker, and the pretty papers you used :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Cindy!! I so love the papers, the window and that you made it into a shaker card. :)

Sarah said...

Love it! I must make a shaker card soon-- I feel soooo behind the times as it's all the rage!