Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Congrats Baby Card

Hi everyone, I have a little card that I made using the Zig Watercolor markers. I actually got them in January at the Scrapbook Expo and then did nothing with them. But then bam they are like the newest thing. So I figured that I must pull them out and do something with them. My card today also uses the Wplus9 Unforgettable stamp set with this cute elephant. I gave it my brother and his wife as a baby card.

I have the 24 color markers but I discovered that I was missing a few colors for blending and I needed some more subtle shades. My Local scrapbook store actually had these which is awesome since they are sold out most places. So I bought another 12 markers and I found that rounded out the colors. So I think that if you have 36 markers that would be enough to give you all the shades and colors to do what you want.

Thanks for visiting today.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

The card is beautiful.