Monday, December 14, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 14

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas, Day 14. Today's project is in the form of a video. My baby is sick and is with her father an additional night and I hope that I don't regret that decision. It's just today, I have an important appointment that it took a month for me to get which I would cancel in a second if I had to but her father offered to watch her. I think that she has stomach flu, her cousin had it and its going around at their school. I also thought that it was a good idea to separate my son from her so he doesn't get it too as its airborne and very contagious. This is the last week of school and I would hate for him to miss his party because he's sick.

I'm going to be doing a lot of disinfecting when she comes home later today!

Here is my project today:



Thanks for watching today.
Pin It Now!

1 comment: