Sunday, December 20, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 20

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Day 20 of my 25 Days of Christmas. Today, I am sharing some quick ink projects. In yesterday's post, I talked about how I used a copy machine to get the ink necessary for the Minc and foil to work. Today, my projects use stamps and then I did the same method, running my own cardstock through a copy machine and then I brought it home and minc'ed it. I did learn a few things and so I have a video for you also. You will see some other projects in the video but I am actually going to do some other things with those projects in another post to embellish my card even more.

Unfortunately, You can't really see the awesome shine. But it was really fun to experiment with my stamps and the experimentation will continue with my next Minc post.



Thanks for visiting today! Pin It Now!

No comments: