Friday, February 26, 2016

CardzTV Card Designers Challenge #3 Thank You Cards

Hi everyone,
It's time for another challenge at CardzTV. The challenge this week is to make a thank you card. Super easy. We always need thank you cards.

I used the wonderful Brew Ha Ha stamp set which I love! I also love my coffee! I am not fully awake until I have had at least 2 cups.

I also used the Cricut Lite Love You a Latte cartridge and some Bo Bunny Valentine paper. Be sure to visit the CardzTV blog to join the challenge and you could be a winner of some cute CardzTV stamps!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great card, Cindy. Love the papers you used.
Linda

Lena said...

Fun card, Cindy, and yummy too :-)
Hugs ~ Lena, Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

fusiafscrapping said...

So much fun! Great card!

Shawnee said...

I love the cute papers you used and the theme of this card!! Great job!!