Friday, October 21, 2016

Halloween Sketch Challenge for CardzTV

HI everyone,
Today, I am sharing my project for CardzTV sketch challenge. The challenge this week is Halloween and to use a sketch. I used sketch 5 and the Spooky Sayings stamp et from CardzTV.

Here is my project:
I used Cricut Cuts from the Trick or Treat cartridge. Be sure to visit CardTV to see the other projects for this challenge and join the challenge and you can win your own set of CardzTV stamps!

Thanks for visiting,


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Cindy I love these little monsters! I just love using the sketches for inspiration!

Cathy - Cardztv Design Team!
http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Cute! Love how you interpreted the sketch.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

shelly said...

cute card cindy.. i love the cast of characters :)