Sunday, December 18, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Hi everyone,
Welcome to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas. This morning I am going with my kids to my Grandma's boarding care. She has dementia and has been living there for about a year. Anyway, they are having a holiday party so we are going to celebrate a bit with her and them I have no idea what we are going to get into.

Today, I am sharing two cards made using the Winter Unicorn stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I love how inexpensive the stamp set and die are, yet you can still make some amazing cards with it.

I cased the card with the 3 unicorns on it from Pinterest and both cards use Lawn Fawn plaid paper stacks. I also have been playing with Nuvo glitter paste, that stuff is seriously fun!






Thanks for visiting today.
Pin It Now!

No comments: