Monday, December 19, 2016

12 Days of Christmas -Day 7

HI everyone,
Welcome back to another Day in the 12 Days of Christmas. My Grandma''s party was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time. The kids have school today but I hope to get finished with my wrapping and some other projects.
Today, I am sharing just a quick pic of the treat bags I made for Lilys dance team.
These were inspired by bags that Jamie the owner of the Not too shabby shop. Inside is a package of hot cocoa, candy cane and chocolate marshmallow Santa. The topper was made by the treat topper die from Avery Elle.

This morning it was so cold, the dew on the grass had frozen and was a bed of white tipped grass which my son insisted was snow. We live in So. Cal. It does not snow here but it did get really cold. I snapped a pic but the only thing white you could see was our kids puppy.
Thanks for visiting!


Pin It Now!

No comments: