Monday, February 6, 2017

Challenge #294 Valentine's Day

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #294-Valentines Day
Make a project about Valentines Day.


This Weeks Sponsor

Image of The Valentine Bundle

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project for this challenge:
I used the Create a Critter cartridge and the Doodlebug Valentine's paper from last year. The sentiment is from Cardztv Love Ya stamp set.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope that you all visit FCCB and join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This reminds me of the little valentines we use to give to our classmates. How super adorable. I love your design and your little dino.
Thank you for your inspiration Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute dino and card!!

Stacey (FCCB DT Sister)

Cynthia said...

Your dinosaur card is so cute! We love dinosaurs around here- this would be a favorite at my house!
Happy Valentine's Day!
~Cynthia

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Sheila H said...

Your card is darling!

Sheila
FCCB team

scrapqueen141 said...

Such a cute card, love the dinosaur!
Blessings, Jamie FCCB DT

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the dino!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this cute dino! What a great Valentines card!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Your little valentine dinosaur is so cute! I love the patterned paper you used also. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie