Saturday, December 2, 2017

25 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Hi everyone,
So proud of myself! I have posted two days in a row. Today, I am sharing tags made using the Carta Bella Very Merry Christmas. I was inspired by May over at May May Made It on Youtube. She has an entire series on using up a paper pack. This is probably the first time I have ever used up an entire sheet of stickers.

 I actually used all of these for presents which are currently in hiding throughout my house. I do need some more tags and will be having another post at some point on other tags. Be sure to watch the video to hear me ramble about these tags!
I also have Gift Ideas for the book lover on your list!

First up, is this wonderful book by the same people who do the Flow Book for Paper Lovers. It's all about creative mindfulness with lots of prompts, activities, readings and lovely paper. I am actually gifting this book to a friend here at work.
Next up is the newest cookbook from The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. Her cookbooks are wonderful, with tons of color pictures and step by step directions. Really, I wish all cookbooks were put together like this. Even better, they are recipes that regular people might actually eat.
I have two books up for suspense fans which would be great to gift. The first is Dan Brown's Origin. His Robert Langdon books are fast paced and creative.
The next book was a surprise read, Girl on a Train. The novel is full of suspense and is a super quick but enjoyable read.
I can't leave  this list without an e-reader. I think the best readers are the ones from Amazon. I also think that the Kindle is the way to go because it's the best of both worlds. You can read ebooks as well as play games, watch movies and surf the Internet. The price is also a fraction of an IPAD.

Products from Out of Print Clothing. This is an online store (www.outofprintclothing.com) and it has amazing items for book lovers. A friend gifted me this fabulous shirt! They also have book themed pouches, socks and more. I have the banned books socks by the way and I love wearing them in the library during banned books week. For those that don't know, I am a librarian.

I hope that this list gives you something to think about!


  Pin It Now!

No comments: